Group & Event Pricing
Sharks Ice at San Jose - the largest ice skating facility in California and the official training facility of the San Jose Sharks of the NHL - is 170,000 sq. feet of ice and fun just waiting to serve your corporate, community or youth group of any size. Our state of the art facilities host hundreds of events annually including National Championship hockey tournaments, over the top corporate events, birthday parties and events of all shapes and sizes and more! In short, weve got what it takes to create and manage an event for your group that you wont soon forget!
- Four (4) NHL-sized ice surfaces
- State of the art sound systems at each ice rink
- Meeting space options for groups of 20 to 500
- Stanleys Sports Bar a 6000 sq. foot restaurant/bar overlooking three (3) ice surfaces
- On-Site Restaurant
Full-Service Pro-Shop featuring Sharks apparel, hockey equipment & skating equipment & apparel.
- Knowledgeable, friendly hockey and skating staff
- S.J. Sharkie appearances (schedule permitting - please inquire directly at www.sjsharkie.com )
- Broomball and Curling equipment
Private Ice Rental:
- $430/hr (up to 20 participants)
- Over 20: $430 + $10/participant/hour
- Groups of 20 participants or fewer: $430/hr
- Groups of over 20 participants: $430/hr + $10 for each participant over 20
*One hour minimum ice rental. Ice Rental Cost includes ice rental, helmets, brooms, nets & use of locker room & facilities
Private Curling events are typically 2 hours long and available on weekdays in the early afternoon. Pricing as follows:
- $65 per person for groups of up to 20 people (15 person minimum charge)
- $55 per person for groups of 21-30 people
- $50 per person for groups of 31+
Please contact email@example.com for additional information and pricing
Restaurant available for rent, pending availibility. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Ice Rental Payment Policy:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- We accept Visa/MasterCard, Checks & Cash
- All ice rental patrons must abide by our RINK RULES
Were eager to work with you to customize an event that meets your needs. Our Holiday Parties are especially busy, and its never too early to start planning your event. To get the snowball rolling, please contact email@example.com
Outside Food Policy:
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK IS PERMISSABLE (Birthday Cake for Parties is Acceptable).